• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Staying up to watch the referendum results coverage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jemb View Post
    I'm back from the polling station. Yes guys looking optimistic. All pretty friendly, no animosity.
    I'm hitting beers now.....
    Me too, yougov poll has got me down though

Comment

Why is Kay Burley wearing a scottish flag?
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

yay! install ok.

i will say grace. then hit the fridge.

'o lord we beseech thee. amen.' crack tubes
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I'm tempted - I rather like these things and stayed up for the last GE as well as when Obama got in - but got a cold and feel a bit crappy. But this is far more historic, if it goes YES.

So are you going to bother for some of it, all of it? Get up super early rather than stay up late?

Some complex poll thingie on the way...
          I've been on the cheap wine since 20:00. Things could get messy if I have to get stuck into the beer and cider later. Exciting times... Really looking forward to Eck's face tomorrow... Bull dog licking piss off a nettle is the image I've got in my head. Bring it on!
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Fook me Plaid Cymru and now the Northern regions getting their oars in for more wonga from the "Westminster Government" if Scotland stays with the Barnett formula

Parasites the fooking lot of em

Have to say there appears to be more totty (albeit of the mature kind on ITV - perhaps it's to lend gravitas to proceedings)

Looking like a No vote ... fecking Jocks - had one job to do and they've moosed it up

England demands a recount (any hanging chads about?)

fook it I'm going to drown my sorrows
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I wonder what Queenie will say in her speech tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                I wonder what Queenie will say in her speech tomorrow
                "So you are still OK with us using the hunting lodge?"

Comment

Dan Snow on BBC and Kay Burley on SKY.

Comment

Ohh Electoral fraud reported in Glasgow - rehash of the vote early vote often paradigm

Comment

Huw Feckin Edwards!

Is this some precursor to our fate!

Comment

Working...
                      X