• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody Sunday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The peace process has been going quite well.
    "punishment" beatings are still pretty common. The bombing may have stopped but the campaign of intimidation and general thuggery are still pretty rife.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Still suffering from the delusion that contractors are immune from paying tax eh? How is that working for you?

OK deluded soul. Without wanting to hijack the thread but seeing as you brought it up, I paid VAT, Corporation Tax and Income Tax although used a then, legal loophole to reduce this. I've also paid a CTD for the amount of tax in dispute. All that remains is the completion of legal debate whether retrospection is relevant.

So, as I said, you arent correct but no change there.
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        OK deluded soul. Without wanting to hijack the thread but seeing as you brought it up, I paid VAT, Corporation Tax and Income Tax although used a then, legal but highly dubious loophole to dodge paying my fair share. I've also paid a CTD for the amount of tax in dispute. All that remains is the completion of legal debate whether retrospection is relevant.
        Very touchy, ain't ya?
        Probably guilt...................I'm sure you will get over it.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Very touchy, ain't ya?
          Probably guilt...................I'm sure you will get over it - in prison

FTFY
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
          X