• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holidays! (remember those?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    19 days enforced by clientco - waaahoooo, havent had that much time off since school! (half a century ago)

Boss perterbed that my plan for my time off is more detailed than my ClientCo project Plan
    Both are probably equally accurate. One is just less detailed to allow events to unfold without having to redo it every 5 minutes..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

19 days enforced by clientco - waaahoooo, havent had that much time off since school! (half a century ago)

Boss perterbed that my plan for my time off is more detailed than my ClientCo project Plan
      Mine is looking solid

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I thought your borstal never let you out?

Comment

Two weeks off for me.

Comment

Clientco want me in on 22nd and 29th. I was planning to work until 23rd anyway.

So one day minimum for me. To be fair to them they've said come in or not the other days up to me which is pretty decent.
            Would have been nice to have two weeks off but cant complain. Get me off my backside and earning at least.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Two weeks off for me.
              +1, with perhaps a day or so of stuff to tie up at home.

I plan to see no one except family, and do as little as humanely possible
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I finish current contract on the 18th and start a new one on the 5th. So I have a nice couple of weeks at home

Comment

Off from 19th to 5th. Then off again Feb half term.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                  X