• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banned - worzelGummidge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I haven't used a sockie for at least a year, probably two, maybe more. I rarely did anyway. I cant remember the last time.

And as I was inoffensive anyway, why are you upset with mine? And why wait years until now?
    Liar, but no news there.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Liar, but no news there.
      TM, you have absolutely no evidence to support that, because there isn't any. Think on that fact before you sling such accusations about.

Comment

Widely acknowledged who owns the stable of sockpuppets including Freaki, Gittins, Zoco etc, very obvious that the majority of the stuff posted from those accounts is nothing more than lies (you may claim it's amusing fiction, it isn't it's just lying). I'm quite comfortable calling you a liar.

Comment

You are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Because you're a sockie.
            I'm not convinced worzelGummidge is a sockie. Looking back to posts from a while ago such as http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...t=#post1383137 or http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1091255 or http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1255798 he just doesn't seem particularly sockie-like. Go back over the last five years or so of the posting history from "Find all posts" at View Profile: worzelGummidge - Contractor UK Bulletin Board and I don't see much difference from any random poster on here.

Comment

No definitely not a sockie. His complaining on the IPSE forums about his treatment was a possible sign of this

I unbanned his account of Friday but he hasn't come back yet. The first rule of sockie hunt: don't kill off the real user(s)

Comment

I'm ok with that, a bit of mistaken identity on my part.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

But s2budd's still banned?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    But s2budd's still banned?
                    He acknowledged that was a Sockpuppet of the original worzelGummidge account.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      I'm ok with that, a bit of mistaken identity on my part.
                      Respect. That took balls.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X