• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

11 dead in French shooting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Pretty similar to the argument the Muslim Defence League use:

Compare and contrast with Not in our name - Muslims respond in revulsion to Charlie Hebdo massacre » Spectator Blogs

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    An armed policewoman has also been killed today in Paris.
    Like AtW says, if she had been armed, she would still be alive and the filthy perp would now be lying on a slab.
    I see what you did there. Ouch.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      If I see you in the street and smack you in the mouth because the look of you is offensive to me then you are yourself to blame.
      If he walked up to you and started insulting and swearing at you would that change the situation?

The offence caused was intentional, it was not useful to the argument.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        If he walked up to you and started insulting and swearing at you would that change the situation?

Those who were killed did not walk up to anyone, they were at their place of work. They were sought out by the killers.

The offence caused was more incidental. Their primary aim, I would suggest was to amuse their readership. Despite rather than spite, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          An armed policewoman has also been killed today in Paris.
          Like AtW says, if she had been armed, she would still be alive and the filthy perp would now be lying on a slab.
          If only she had been properly trained in the use of firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Nope. He would not need to say anything or do anything. The mere sight of him would be justification to punch him.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              If only she had been properly trained in the use of firearms.
              Obviously the plods need 'go-go gadet' tye suits, so they can always pull up a bigger gun than the oppo.

So at the caroonists, the gendarme would have shouted 'go-go gadget le Sherman tank'

and he would have offed those nasty villains
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

How come the French Plod cant catch these two on the run? They know the car they are in. I've seen our boys on Police, Camera, Action chase down scrotes in a TWOC'd Corsa easily enough using helicopters,thermal imaging and dogs. Surely it can't be that hard to track them down using ANPRS or similar.

Admittedly it's going to be tasty when they do get them cornered but that's another issue.
                Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                  How come the French Plod cant catch these two on the run? They know the car they are in. I've seen our boys on Police, Camera, Action chase down scrotes in a TWOC'd Corsa easily enough using helicopters,thermal imaging and dogs. Surely it can't be that hard to track them down using ANPRS or similar.

Admittedly it's going to be tasty when they do get them cornered but that's another issue.
                  I assume that would require blanket ANPR coverage, which alas the nanny state won't let them have
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    From somewhere on the Web:
                    An amateur group of Islamic film makers have posted a video on YouTube which mocks Christianity and Jesus Christ.

It is believed to be so offensive that St Peter's church in Shrewsbury have postponed their tea and cake morning until next Wednesday, and Dorothy Green from Margate has written in to Points of view.

When will the madness end?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Grenades thrown at Le Mans mosque

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

Comment

Working...
                      X