• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO Tykemerc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Not possible, SY01 flounced the other day, oddly the same time this blatant one appeared.
    Price your swap. Take your rate curve, bump all the pillars at the same time. Reprice your trade off this shifted curve. Take the difference between the two prices. That is PV01- a measure of the sensitivity of your trade to a change in interest rates.

Do you think SY01 could of told you that? Given he said he knows nothing about OTC derivs?

Now if you don't mind gents... Move along please. I ain't no sockie, never have been.

Comment

Lies.

But that's also standard SY01 behaviour, irrespective of the ID you use, the posts are all the same bollocks.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Lies.

But that's also standard SY01 behaviour, irrespective of the ID you use, the posts are all the same bollocks.
        You're an angry guy! And maybe a bit paranoid too

Comment

Originally posted by PV01 View Post
          Price your swap. Take your rate curve, bump all the pillars at the same time. Reprice your trade off this shifted curve. Take the difference between the two prices. That is PV01- a measure of the sensitivity of your trade to a change in interest rates.

Do you think SY01 could of told you that? Given he said he knows nothing about OTC derivs?

Now if you don't mind gents... Move along please. I ain't no sockie, never have been.
          could have

Comment

Listen, stop bullying or I will delete my account.

I am a valid user, now leave me alone.
            Poufnik

Comment

Tis an account intended to be mistaken for SY01, hence the 3 letter transposition.

3 letter transpositions are the kind of thing another oft-banned poster would do.

Hi XI

Comment

Listen, stop bullying or I will wet myself, delete my account and create another.

I am a valid user, now leave me alone.
                FTFY

Comment

You're an angry guy! And maybe a bit paranoid too
                  We've never seen that line posted before have we? Well not more than about a dozen times, blatant sockie really IS blatant.

Comment

Do you think SY01 could HAVE told you that? Given he said he knows nothing about OTC derivs?

There is no such verb as 'to of'

Cock rocket

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      There is no such verb as 'to of'

Cock rocket

Comment

Working...
                      X