• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

clarkson suspended by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Clarkson is a violent racist homophobe he should be sacked and up for assault charges. If this is the kind of stuff that we know about what is he doing behind closed doors?
    He punched someone for not having his dinner ready, if he does that in broad daylight to a producer I wouldn't want to be his wife. You can say all you want about tweets etc but action speak the loudest.
    I worked with someone on and off between 1992 and 2004. He wife and Clarkson's wife were best friends. They close by in Fulham then Oxfordshire.

Jeremy has much to fear from his wife. Her father was a very tough war hero and she has a mean streak.

You should feel sorry for him on the home front. In fact it might explain his ladish behaviour elsewhere....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I worked with someone on and off between 1992 and 2004. He wife and Clarkson's wife were best friends. They close by in Fulham then Oxfordshire.

Jeremy has much to fear from his wife. Her father was a very tough war hero and she has a mean streak.

You should feel sorry for him on the home front. In fact it might explain his ladish behaviour elsewhere....
      I just think he needs to be brought down a peg or two.

Comment

she pegs him ????

holy moley
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I think a thousand or two pegs.

What will now happen is that he will not renew with the BBC.

Clarkson will get a mammoth new package taking him up many pegs. The other broadcasters will clamour for him.

BBC will be sued. They have not fulfilled there promise to deliver top gear in the Sunday night slot. Worldwide broadcasters will sue. The government is already asking whether the licence fee should stay in its current format. The BBC will derive revenue from a number of sources.

And all because of 1 stupid incident. No - not the cheese platter. The decision to pull the last 3 shows. They should have had them go ahead without Clarkson.

Comment

Clarkson is a violent racist homophobe he should be sacked and up for assault charges. If this is the kind of stuff that we know about what is he doing behind closed doors?
            He probably has had more interaction and experience of different cultures than any of us here. I think you're confusing racism and stupid jokes. Racism is a genuinely held view that people of a different race are inferior, not making jokes about "it's hard to see a black person in the dark".
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              she pegs him ????

holy moley
              He loves it!

But to get him in the mood he puts on a wetsuit in the bath while she feeds him bits of pilchard!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                He loves it!

But to get him in the mood he puts on a wetsuit in the bath while she feeds him bits of pilchard!
                Works for me.
                I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  He probably has had more interaction and experience of different cultures than any of us here. I think you're confusing racism and stupid jokes. Racism is a genuinely held view that people of a different race are inferior, not making jokes about "it's hard to see a black person in the dark".
                  well said.

he may be offensive, but that's different
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    So Clarkson makes stupid jokes? And Prince Philip is a racist?

Comment

You probably think that about everyone who is more succesfull and more interesting than you.
                      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                      X