• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

clarkson suspended by BBC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Meh I like him, he is an entertainer and he entertains, he does exactly what is asked of him!
    Indeed. You can't argue with success, even though the leftie ecomentalists at the BBC must hate it.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      it would appear it is still scheduled to show on Monday at 7.00pm - according to top gear website
      The only guy who knows how to update the site has gone home for the day.

Comment

The Evening Harold:

BREAKING NEWS: The BBC have suspended Jeremy Clarkson following a "fracas" with a producer
        They say they had no trouble finding a like-for-like replacement

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Meh I like him, he is an entertainer and he entertains, he does exactly what is asked of him!
          "Fracas" is usually code for "punched somebody". I don't imagine they asked him to do that

Comment

He banged out a producer & someone else in the canteen this morning.

Comment

here is a list of all his outrageous, offensive terrible things he said

Linky

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                here is a list of all his outrageous, offensive terrible things he said

Linky
                What a load of tripe. Are there actually people in the world that find that stuff offensive ? Seriously ?
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Maybe they should record the whole series in advance...
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    What a load of tripe. Are there actually people in the world that find that stuff offensive ? Seriously ?
                    I'm offended that you're not offended by his offensive behaviour. In fact, you offend us all

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      I'm offended that you're not offended by his offensive behaviour. In fact, you offend us all
                      Thank you. You've no idea how happy that makes me
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X