• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Friday afternoon: Buying a pug puppy
    Sat: Going to friends 80's themed 40th birthday bash
    Sun: Marathon training run
    You're buying a puppy and then going out for the rest of the weekend. Shameful.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      You're buying a puppy and then going out for the rest of the weekend. Shameful.

It's for my daughter. Taking responsibility starts on day 1

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Is that place any good? A mate tried and said it's ok but not worth driving across town for. What do you reckon?
        Just to make sure we're talking about this fella 'ere - Hokkei

The food is really good. They were very much a victim of their own success when they opened but they've got that sorted out now. Delivery's now an option and a typical meal works out at about £18-ish per person; not somewhere you'd order from all the time but worth doing at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          It's for my daughter. Taking responsibility starts on day 1
          Jesus! You're leaving your daughter home alone with a new puppy!!! I'm calling Social Services and the RSPCA!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattski View Post
            Just to make sure we're talking about this fella 'ere - Hokkei

The food is really good. They were very much a victim of their own success when they opened but they've got that sorted out now. Delivery's now an option and a typical meal works out at about £18-ish per person; not somewhere you'd order from all the time but worth doing at least once.
            Yeah, we're talking about the same place. I heard that they had to close within 48 hours of opening because they couldn't cope with the demand.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Jesus! You're leaving your daughter home alone with a new puppy!!! I'm calling Social Services and the RSPCA!!

By the time they get round the puppy will have been washed down with some fava beans, a nice chianti and only the smell of sweet and sour sauce will remain.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Yeah, we're talking about the same place. I heard that they had to close within 48 hours of opening because they couldn't cope with the demand.
                God yeah, they got *hammered*. Totally sold out of food and had to take stuff off the menu for a while as they just couldn't cope!

Comment

packing to wake up a 5am monday for two weeks in Vancouver.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working all weekend, now that the Clientco has got a contract App developer.

Saturday = 1.5 x Day rate

Sunday = 2 x Day rate

Comment

TFA

Saturday - SNP Spring Conference in Glasgow
                      Sunday - SNP Spring Conference in Glasgow

Includes a Q&A with Alex Salmond and a book signing session. Anyone want me to get them a copy signed?

You?

Comment

Working...
                      X