• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vote rigging allegations in Scotland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like almost every election this one was decided in England by English voters.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Scotland's fate in a few years time - I tell you they are already on their knees.

Should you need any proof of this my local rag in Scotland - the East Kilbride news has an article of our post Mary and Jesus Chain Gang group - called EK Decay (as in East Kilbride Decay).

Their new album is called "No Hope" . An extract from an interview from one of the band

qDHow did you come up with the name EK Decay ? "With East Kilbride being in the state its in factories are shutting unemployment is high shops are shutting its a rerun of 77-78 . No-one has a job, People are fighting whilst politicans are telling you " Vote for me and we weill give you this - well why didn't you give it last time you were in power."

Oh and plus the fact that there are not many other words that rhyme with EK ....

And by Jingo he is right - my home town is a shambles - nobody has a job. What to do ? As from May 24th - I am selling my Mansion and moving to Sunny Climes.

So there.

PS My pre-election prediction was correct " No matter whom you vote for - the Government always gets in ..."

You see - The Government has got back in !!!

Comment

I actually quite like East Kilbride, fantastic place for running.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          "Dear BBC,

why oh why oh why can't the government of the United Kingdom be decided by a small minority of ex-pat voters who won't be directly affected. Or potentially by a minority of the population who have regional powers. Who came up with the idea that decisions should be made by the majority in a democracy?"

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Even that SNP bitch's victory?

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
              "Dear BBC,

why oh why oh why can't the government of the United Kingdom be decided by a small minority of ex-pat voters who won't be directly affected. Or potentially by a minority of the population who have regional powers. Who came up with the idea that decisions should be made by the majority in a democracy?"
              What do you want, fairness? Away with you. It's like playing simcity by proxy.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X