• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC Reporter Call Farage a c**t on live TV!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Which ever party you subscribe to and whatever beliefs you hold, you should have the choice to switch this stuff off.

And that's the point here, we are forced by threat of law to pay for this. and that aint right
    I disagree. Not enough people vote. Particularly the young.

UKIP making themselves look like idiots. Shame as their underlying principal is a good one. But one has to laugh....

Comment

Indeed they do have some sane points but all this infighting makes them look like nutters and if they are not careful they will go the way of BNP and end up as a comedy party. Cameron needs checks and balances otherwise this referendum will go the way of the Irish one on Europe (ie keep having one until you get the answer you want!)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Which ever party you subscribe to and whatever beliefs you hold, you should have the choice to switch this stuff off.

And that's the point here, we are forced by threat of law to pay for this. and that aint right
        40p a day to watch live telly. Or we send the boys round.
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
          40p a day to watch live telly. Or we send the boys round.
          I'll pay it for no adverts. Sky take ths p!ss with a subscription fee and a load of ads, thank god for Sky+, I never watch anything live always on catch up.
          Got the letter telling me they we're putting up the package by 3 quid a month, (not to pay for the billions they have splurged on football according to the lady when I phoned to tell them to cancel). Told them to shove it regardless, a a few days later their retentions teams ring up, 50% off for ever and 50 quid credit. result

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
            That's what the press would like you to believe but it's manufactured news and not true.
            This news is manufactured
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
              I called the local drug dealers mum a f*****g c**t, half the locals thought I was mad to stand up to the scrotes, the other were too afraid of them to dare
              RIP When he catches up with you

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                Indeed they do have some sane points but all this infighting makes them look like nutters and if they are not careful they will go the way of BNP and end up as a comedy party.
                Without Farage they pretty much are a comedy party. Whoever else they picked would have made a racist gaffe within a week or two, and that would be that for UKIP. By resigning and then unresigning Nige has made that clear.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                  I'll pay it for no adverts.
                  You have to pay the 40p a day to watch the channels with adverts.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    I'll pay it for Doctor Who and Sherlock.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                      Slightly misleading, you have to pay if you watch live tv over the air this is to fund the BBC, at the same time channels with adverts are broadcast.

Now you don't have to pay for SKY.

Now if only we decriminalise the Beeb tax we could save many women being convicted.

Now if a government had any sense they would have ruled every tv and FReeview / freesat module should have a CI module fitted during the freeview upgrade and then encrypted the BBC. It could charge what it likes and stop this cat & mouse game.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X