• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another day in Bradford ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrested boy is from Religion of peace and love.

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    What is? Childhood? Mobile phone worship? Being a prick?

Comment

Originally posted by rdglad View Post
      Arrested boy is from Religion of peace and love.
      He was a Bhuddist? I thought that was more a philosophy than a religion?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Surely not, just for saying Bradford is full of prats? Oh... wait...

Comment

i've contracted in bradford twice. once for a week in 2008 and once for 4 months from nov 2014. that is all. apart from the fact that it rates quite high on my tulip list.

Comment

I live quite near to Bradford and Keighley. To give you some idea of my feelings towards Bradford, I would rather go to Keighley and that is a real tuliphole.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Looks like 28 it is. Good guess though

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                  I live quite near to Bradford and Keighley. To give you some idea of my feelings towards Bradford, I would rather go to Keighley and that is a real tuliphole.
                  Quite a generous evaluation.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    Looks like 28 it is. Good guess though
                    For those of us who are too old and thick, is that minutes between post and ban?

FTAOD I did call my accountant and ask but they have been tardy and didn't get back to me with the answer within 4 nanoseconds so should I kick them in to touch or should I start a new thread about that?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                      For those of us who are too old and thick, is that minutes between post and ban?

FTAOD I did call my accountant and ask but they have been tardy and didn't get back to me with the answer within 4 nanoseconds so should I kick them in to touch or should I start a new thread about that?
                      I've been speculating so treating it as the number of posts in the thread when the ban gets applied, it's only speculation though since the numbering system some folks have is slightly secretive in nature.

Comment

Working...
                      X