• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking for contractors with bad experience with Computer Futures

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    The one in Manchester? or London?

Attention to detail
    Station not circus would make it Manchester...
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      The one in Manchester? or London?

Attention to detail
      London of course, nobody in film knows Manchester exists.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Good choice of agency to complain about.

The Commercial Director of the parent company is a poster on this forum. I'm sure Andy will be delighted when he sees this post and cheerfully reply when he gets a chance....
        I say they are a good choice given they are the worst agency I have ever dealt with.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiman View Post
          I'm creating a movie about agency called "Computer Futures" and their bad practice. If you are one of contractors with bad experience with them feel free to contact me - together we can force them to play fair.
          Can we get two references first thank you please?
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            London of course, nobody in film knows Manchester exists.
            I did hear it mentioned once as a casualty in an alien strike force.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I just find them to be generally a waste of time - but no more so than your post.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Please note everyone: that post is as-is. I DID NOT edit it in anyway.

Just in case anyone was wondering...
                So just how carefully are you and admin monitoring this thread

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Can you make sure there are gladiators in the film? We all like films about gladiators.
                  England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Made me lick the chutney spoon while bleeding radiators in client's Tornado for my last contract with them Mind you, I still have the hair gel they sent me for Christmas
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      They tied me to a chair above a shark pool and the chair was being slowly lowered into the pool. Fortunately I am COTBAC so I MTFU, chewed through the ropes, twutted the sharks and made sushi for me and some bikini clad piece who happened to be there too.

Do you think you could put that scene in?
                      But were they sharks with fricking lasers?

Comment

Working...
                      X