• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does your CV have a Bio?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    No I just don't have ban hammer rights.... But the lack of denial means that you've made her job so much easier.....
    You lead from the back don't you! .. "Not the face, not the face!"

Images of Duncan Norvelle in an old Microsoft t-shirt and a pair of jesus sandals spring to mind.

Comment

Was aussie better or worse than russel or kundr?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Was aussie better or worse than russel or kundr?
        I like russell and occassionally PM him.... Aussie was just a sexist waste of atoms .
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I like russell and occassionally PM him.... Aussie was just a sexist waste of atoms .
          Eh? I don't recall him being sexist.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Eh? I don't recall him being sexist.
            He was only sexist to men...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              The Suitster will be coming.
              How was it? Anything useful?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                How was it? Anything useful?
                It was much the same as the January one to be fair. That said, the January one was very useful as well. I liked it so much I bought the product. Waiting times are quite high, so I will be on the ramps early to mid September but I see that as a good thing. Clearly they don't rush, and they are busy.

If they can fix my CV and get me gigged, then they can fix anything.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  It was much the same as the January one to be fair. That said, the January one was very useful as well. I liked it so much I bought the product. Waiting times are quite high, so I will be on the ramps early to mid September but I see that as a good thing. Clearly they don't rush, and they are busy.

If they can fix my CV and get me gigged, then they can fix anything.
                  Um, the best they can do is make your sales literature good enough to get you an interview.

After that its up to you...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Um, the best they can do is make your sales literature good enough to get you an interview.

After that its up to you...
                    Do I so rock at that
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X