• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Laundry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bother washing it all for weeks on end, and just pray for rain ..

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I fly in private chaps from Maranello to wash mine without affecting it's warranty.

HTH

sasguru

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        it's warranty.

sasguru
        Can't be SAS ........... he could spell

Comment

bloody latvians coming over here taking jobs off our poles...

Comment

Considering work place is a building site & I do c.100m on motorways per day; I really CBA to wash it.

That aside I dust the interior occasionally (normally whilst bored & stuck in traffic)

It gets cleaned at service time; job done
            Growing old is mandatory
            Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              That aside I dust the interior occasionally (normally whilst bored & stuck in traffic)
              That dust gets everywhere....

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
                Are you a hosepipe on a Sunday afternoon type or do visit the local Eastern Europeans?
                I wash every weekend, wax once a month, yearly machine polish at the dealer. And as for the car....
                Last edited by Lockhouse; 7 August 2015, 06:23.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                X