• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car Finance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Intel View Post
    I've got some magic beans if you're interested....

Seriously though, given the game we're all in financing a depreciating asset is crazy. You never know when bench time is going to ruin your well laid plans.

Buy what you can afford. Spending more than you earn is how Greece ended up in such an awesome position......
    Tell me more about these magic beans ...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Makes little difference as it tends to track gold over the medium term at least.
      You are correct.

Long term is what I'm after, steady 900% increase over the last 15 years (Y) and with the advancements in medical with Silver ££££

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I see. Paid off your mortgage yet? War chest full? BTL portfolio stacked? Ready of Komrade Korbyn in a few years time?
        No
        Yes
        On it
        Why not

Comment

Originally posted by eddie1507 View Post
          Tell me more about these magic beans ...
          Break Up Beans grow to reveal secret message telling you 'It's over'  | Daily Mail Online
          Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

eekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeek

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Makes little difference as it tends to track gold over the medium term at least.
              Long term, gold has always been about 15 times the price of silver. Currently silver is absurdly cheap (or gold expensive) in relation to gold.

So if and when real prices come about again, silver is arguably the one to have for life-changing returns.

Comment

Yeah I know this.

I like a nice car though always buy 3 years old with 1 year warranty on a 2 year PCP and swap it after a year don't loose too much really just depreciation
                Where do you find these deals ? I was considering this option too but the sites I visited have just few cars total

Comment

Being from Yorkshire i would of expected something at least 4X4.
                  Yes, I am from Yorkshire and I drive this lass below:

Oh yes, I don't have any debts on it either. Your next question?

Comment

HAAHA ... Nope his still driving around in his 1990's Nissan Micra which he bought out of his first day's contracting.
                    Nothing wrong with that car int'it? That was my first car when I was a young lad

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                      Where do you find these deals ? I was considering this option too but the sites I visited have just few cars total
                      No deals as such but look at the market and see what the value is again it's a px companies half the time want your business as they think they can sting you on the next Pcp or final settlement

Comment

Working...
                      X