• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jose Mourinho sacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Thought he had just left the worst team in the world?
    It was best paid job in the world (of football)...

Comment

Jose Mourinho 'expects' to be offered Manchester United job

Comment

Him and Big Zlat already house-hunting in Cheshire.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Him and Big Zlat already house-hunting in Cheshire.
          I've actually been enjoying this season because there are no teams that I despise so much that they make me froth at the mouth (apart from Spurs, obviously).

Looks like that's about to change

But, Zlatan at, what 35? Seriously? Don't think he's exactly been tested playing in the French league. Won't cut the mustard over here IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
            I've actually been enjoying this season because there are no teams that I despise so much that they make me froth at the mouth (apart from Spurs, obviously).

Looks like that's about to change

But, Zlatan at, what 35? Seriously? Don't think he's exactly been tested playing in the French league. Won't cut the mustard over here IMO.
            Completely agree - the last thing UTD need right now is an aging superstar who expects the team to revolve around him.

But we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Completely agree - the last thing UTD need right now is an aging superstar who expects the team to revolve around him.

But we shall see.
              New to Rooney?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

New to Rooney?
                To be honest that was an unsaid part of my post...

although I think Rooney may still have a decent season left in him if the rest of the team start to play well....

the new Scholes I reckon

or he may just tank and we can sell him to someone for stoopid money

Comment

To be honest that was an unsaid part of my post...

although I think Rooney may still have a decent season left in him if the rest of the team start to play well....

the new Scholes I reckon

or he may just tank and we can sell him to someone for stoopid money
                  If that £27m bid from China is true, get him sold and have Zlat with Martial and Rashford.

The key thing is the manager though. What you need to think is this; if we've got £200m to spend this summer (allowing for £50-£80m from sales), then who would you rather spends it, Jose or Van Gaal?

Comment

If that £27m bid from China is true, get him sold and have Zlat with Martial and Rashford.

The key thing is the manager though. What you need to think is this; if we've got £200m to spend this summer (allowing for £50-£80m from sales), then who would you rather spends it, Jose or Van Gaal?
                    good question!

taking Roonster out of the equation next 2 top scorers are Martial and Rashford...

not sure who we would buy is the problem - either or both could waste £100 million on nowt...

maybe if we get the choosen one we can poach Hazard from Chelski - maybe

Comment

good question!

taking Roonster out of the equation next 2 top scorers are Martial and Rashford...

not sure who we would buy is the problem - either or both could waste £100 million on nowt...

maybe if we get the choosen one we can poach Hazard from Chelski - maybe
                      I think on top of that Van Gaal plays too negatively. You can be sat behind the goal there watching channels open up with good off the ball runs but nobody risking making a run into the channel. Very frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                      X