• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF advice in 3 words

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Actually I'd just like to clarify this last statement. You didn't actually work with me, you worked for me. One of the underlings who did my bidding, but I can understand why you'd say 'with'.

I am pretty arstastic
    Oh, and this I'm going to have some fun with...

Let's start with "underling" Get something straight, you not so funny little chubster. It took you about 3 days to work out that we'd nicked most (the important bits anyway) of your precious "test network". And half of that didn't bloody work. Which weapons grade bell-end set that up? Take your time, chubby...

And secondly, you're strictly correct, I didn't actually work with you, because while I and others were actually working our nads off, you were sitting on your chubby little arse pretending to be important. No wonder you went permie...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      No, sorry to disappoint, not only do I know the aforementioned fickwit, I had the deep misfortune to actually have to work with him. One day I'll send him the bill from my therapist...

Was he as good at his job as he was a CUK moderator?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Was he as good at his job as he was a CUK moderator?
        That was an April Fools gag, wasn't it? Kind of tells you everything you need to know...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
        X