• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poe Francis climate change irony

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
    I don't listen to a word the man says anyway, so /shrug. He has little to say that is of interest to me.
    Same here, but it's ironical that someone so unimportant to me says something ironical that it interests me
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Pope Francis urges action on climate change on visit to US
      He is doing his bit - driving a small engined Volkswagen...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        Same here, but it's ironical that someone so unimportant to me says something ironical that it interests me
        Maybe he's caught onto the fact that selling the "green" alarmist feckwittery can be cast in the same light as the Church selling "salvation" a couple of centuries ago. Nice new business venture, with plenty of cash to tap into. Plenty of gullible sheep to herd into his flock for what is otherwise a declining business model.
        Last edited by Zero Liability; 23 September 2015, 18:45.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          He is doing his bit - driving a small engined Volkswagen...
          Er, isn't that a Fiat who now also own Chrysler?

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If they were really keen on the environment they would forego the fish and eat lentil and marmite bake.
            Well millions of people eating lentils is really helping the environment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Er, isn't that a Fiat who now also own Chrysler?
              Yes, but the Fiat is not in the news yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                I don't listen to a word the man says anyway, so /shrug. He has little to say that is of interest to me.
                This pope seems to talk a lot of sense, I think. Not because he's the pope... he just seems a good egg.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

e.g. Pope Rejects Lunch with Boehner, Pelosi, McConnell, Reid: He will be Dining with the Homeless

Like Corbyn I guess - you might utterly disagree with everything he says and believes in, but he does at least seem to put his money where his mouth is, practice what he preaches, etc.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X