• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New business taxes coming ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People we can't have a real proportional representation system.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I might get to vote in the EU referendum - I'll be over 15 years away in 2017. I've continued to vote in the general elections, and not always conservative.

When the boundary change plans were announced, Cameron said something about reducing the number of MPs by 50. How many SNP MPs are there currently in parliament?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Isn't reducing the number of MPs a done deal from the last parliament (or even the one before)?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Maybe Labour controlled councils will have less money to spend under this proposal (depending how the current subsidy works)- they'll have to make cuts or raise taxes which will make Labour look bad and therefore increase the Tory vote at the next election.
          Labour in those areas won't be counting on votes from businesses - they will be able to tax tax tax and blame Tories for block grant cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Isn't reducing the number of MPs a done deal from the last parliament (or even the one before)?
            No, they have not decided yet how big the prison should be.

HTH

Comment

Working...
            X