• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sausage Etiquette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I prefer a Cumberland ring slathered in my gravy.

Comment

40 minutes?!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

I don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but part of the EO contracting philosophy is to keep costs down, and one of the ways I do this is to keep a chest freezer full of bulk buy meat.
          So I get a lamb, half a pig , hind quarter of a cow about once a year.

Not only is it all half price, but you get to ask the butcher to make some fancy sausages. One surprise I got was that all butchers have their own secret recipe for a good saus - so the novelty value is never ending

and it's not mass-market cr@p
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I just get one of my hunting friends to bag me a wild boar every now and then.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X