• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone dumb enough to be a TalkTalk customer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I'm guessing he thinks its a load of b*llocks and I'm with him on that one.

Bulsh*t propaganda.
    Probably correct. It's not like Russia has ever spawned criminals or hackers previously.

Comment

Originally posted by Forgotmylogin View Post
      Probably correct. It's not like Russia has ever spawned criminals or hackers previously.
      Whatevs.

As I said likely to be an internal breach, of course they are going to say they have been hacked.
      Anything else would be commercial suicide.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Whatevs.

As I said likely to be an internal breach, of course they are going to say they have been hacked.
        Anything else would be commercial suicide.
        And I was agreeing.

It's obviously internal, and the customer details being posted online by the "Russian Islamists" are actually being posted by Talk Talk staff to hide the truth. How dumb do the members of this conspiracy think we are?

Comment

And I was agreeing.
          OK, fair play, thought you were being sarky.

I apologise (even though its General)
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Pherlopolus View Post
            I have to admit I am, and I am out of contract. Up until now service has been fine so haven't seen a reason to move elsewhere.

I am reassessing.
            Ditto. Come across any suppliers that look promising yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Forgotmylogin View Post
              I don't understand. Are you ignorant of the fact that Russian Islamists exist, sceptical about their ability to do this, or their want to do this, or what?
              It was a bit of a sarcasm, I'm perfectly aware that Russian Islamists exist, but they are usually fighting against the Russian government. Nowadays the Russians and the Islamists are blamed for everything and the whole TalkTalk statement we were hacked smells of tulip and then you get the 2 usual suspects bunched in a single sentence...

Comment

OK, fair play, thought you were being sarky.

I apologise (even though its General)
                Sarky? In General? At the suggestion of a conspiracy to pin an inside job on an invented group in a made up country by having staff release customer data online? Moi?

Apology accepted.

Comment

TalkTalk customers to learn about hack next time they manage to get on Internet

TalkTalk customers are expected to learn that their personal details may have been hacked just as soon as they can borrow a reliable Internet connection from someone.

Comment

Used to be but ditched them a few years ago. Hope they haven't still got my bank details etc.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
                      Ditto. Come across any suppliers that look promising yet?
                      To be honest - Plus-net is looking the most promising - but the whole effort of actually doing anything is putting me off

Comment

Working...
                      X