• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mates rates - all above board

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    I've got a wife too. Easy to blow up she is. Takes minutes.
    Mine is too. Change the channel when she's watching her programmes, fart a couple of times and ask her if her best mate still has "that top". Blows up in under two minutes.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Mine is too. Change the channel when she's watching her programmes, fart a couple of times and ask her if her best mate still has "that top". Blows up in under two minutes.
      LM - quite funny for you for a change!
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Normal rates really, why would you think you should do it for less?
        Because its done remotely so no going into client. Hes a mate and he always sees me right.

Comment

Because its done remotely so no going into client. Hes a mate and he always sees me right.
          Ok.
          Whats his cut?
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Did someone say his wife blows well?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              I hear your request that this be moved to general. You know, you're not obliged to post every brainfart.
              There's a few other "posters" that applies to as well.

To Psychoclown, engage your brain, charge a sensible amount, it's not exactly a difficult one to work out.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                There's a few other "posters" that applies to as well.

To Psychoclown, engage your brain, charge a sensible amount, it's not exactly a difficult one to work out.
                "Almost" funny tykemerc - not quite.

Comment

As I said, what's he charging you out at?

FTFY

Hes a mate and he always sees me a right seeing to, right, no lube required.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

"Almost" funny tykemerc - not quite.
                    I wasn't trying for funny.

I'm not at all surprised that various people have accused you of being created and run by the same idiot that posts as Suity, both ID's post to the same style. Maybe you should post these vacuous brainfart ramblings on your Faceache or Twatter pages rather than on CUK, after all that's what those sites are for.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      I wasn't trying for funny.

I'm not at all surprised that various people have accused you of being created and run by the same idiot that posts as Suity, both ID's post to the same style. Maybe you should post these vacuous brainfart ramblings on your Faceache or Twatter pages rather than on CUK, after all that's what those sites are for.
                      I love Suity

Comment

Working...
                      X