• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump - Ban all Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Polls will be worse off for it.
    This thread is great we have done the Nazis, and now we are doing that well-known dead paedophile and necrophiliac.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      The Sun, eh?

I thought that poll had been well and truly discredited.

In any case, even if they did have "sympathy", whatever that means, that is a hell of a lot different to being radicalised.

You need to get out more

And given that the survey didn't mention jihadi or even which side they would support, it's a fake headline.

I suspect they missed out on the bit which was 1 in 5 British Muslims support David Cameron's bombing in Syria...
      New Polling of British Muslims | Survation

Or the fact that 1 in 5 British non-Muslims expressed "sympathy with young Muslims who leave the UK to join fighters in Syria". The ratio of 1 in 5 was true no matter what the religion.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        This thread is great we have done the Nazis, and now we are doing that well-known dead paedophile and necrophiliac.
        I used to enjoy necrophilia, bestiality and sadism, but I realised I was just flogging a dead horse.

I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          And given that the survey didn't mention jihadi or even which side they would support, it's a fake headline.

I suspect they missed out on the bit which was 1 in 5 British Muslims support David Cameron's bombing in Syria...
          New Polling of British Muslims | Survation

Or the fact that 1 in 5 British non-Muslims expressed "sympathy with young Muslims who leave the UK to join fighters in Syria". The ratio of 1 in 5 was true no matter what the religion.
          Yes, point being, maybe go out and actually talk to some, instead of letting the Sun make up your mind for you.
          The people that rely on such trite rubbish, clearly, have never integrated with different nationalities at all.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Even Hamface is now saying publicly that Trump is a twat: David Cameron criticises Donald Trump 'Muslim ban' call - BBC News

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Even Hamface has been told to say, publicly, that Trump is a twat
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Yes, point being, maybe go out and actually talk to some, instead of letting the Sun make up your mind for you.
                The people that rely on such trite rubbish, clearly, have never integrated with different nationalities at all.
                +1 they are just normal people trying to make a living just like you and me.

Always makes me laugh when People slate muslims and come out with all sorts of racist sh*t towards them then you get onto where they are going on holiday this year and their going to Egypt, Turkey Morroco, Tunisia

Comment

Originally posted by Support Monkey View Post
                  +1 they are just normal people trying to make a living just like you and me.

Always makes me laugh when People slate muslims and come out with all sorts of racist sh*t towards them then you get onto where they are going on holiday this year and their going to Egypt, Turkey Morroco, Tunisia
                  Makes me very angry. I have always been interested in different ways of life.
                  One of the guys I recruited here is a Muslim , we have some very interesting conversations.

He does, however, have to put up a little bit of banter, with regards to, when he is going out to join the fight with the brothers, off to Syria soon.... etc. etc.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Makes me very angry. I have always been interested in different ways of life.
                    One of the guys I recruited here is a Muslim , we have some very interesting conversations.

He does, however, have to put up a little bit of banter, with regards to, when he is going out to join the fight with the brothers, off to Syria soon.... etc. etc.
                    My wife was born in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland and is Catholic. I warn people that if she leaves the room and doesn't take her handbag they should run. She stopped finding it funny quite a while ago.
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                      My wife was born in Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland and is Catholic. I warn people that if she leaves the room and doesn't take her handbag they should run. She stopped finding it funny quite a while ago.
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X