• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should exams be moved to accomodate Muslims?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    If you don't like how things are done in this country, then tough, feel free to go an live elsewhere.
    A dictatorship? I suppose we've given democracy a good run. I'm in.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      I really wish faith had no say in anything other than a persons own behavior.
      This is the problem with faith. You are required to convince others.

The worst are the AGW lot.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I really wish faith had no say in anything other than a persons own behavior.
        The USA is a non-secular country, look how well that has worked out!

Religion should be a personal thing alone, but what happens when your faith goes against the faith of someone else?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Rather than a dictatorship, it's more the granting of another right - the right to f*** off and bother someone else.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Good. I will be the dictator. I will be like Kim Jon Un. But with better hair.

Comment

Like him or hate him, he was right.

https://youtu.be/Yj0xFpu6Hgw

Comment

The first ever Muslim to join the Corps was in my troop for a couple of years back when i was a young Marine. He used to do his fasting during christmas leave, etc, as it's obviously not feasible while he's working.

Oddly, his Halal rations (freeze-dried rather than boil in the bag - unlucky!) made his poo glow green in the dark.

Comment

Should exams be moved to accommodate Muslims?
                  Yes, for those who want it. Perhaps to Saudi Arabia?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I don't know much about ramadan but do Muslim Doctors etc still practice when fasting?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      The USA is a non-secular country, look how well that has worked out!
                      I thought the US constitution insisted that they be totally secular, no religion in schools or any other government or public institutions.
                      I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                      X