• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monday Links from the Bench vol. CCCXV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and I'm finally home from the hospital. They concluded that there was no more wrong with me than before, which is very little, so I don't need to go back or do anything else. They didn't even tell me to exercise more, possibly because I made a point of telling every clinician I saw that I'd walked three miles to get there, having already walked a mile each way to the Royal Infirmary and back in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Oh, and I'm finally home from the hospital. They concluded that there was no more wrong with me than before, which is very little, so I don't need to go back or do anything else. They didn't even tell me to exercise more, possibly because I made a point of telling every clinician I saw that I'd walked three miles to get there, having already walked a mile each way to the Royal Infirmary and back in the morning
      Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        good stuff nothing must interfere with the flow of Monday Links
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X