• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dead Celebrities Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former French president Jacques Chirac
    Jacques Chirac: Former French president dies at 86 - BBC News
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Peter Edward Baker.
      The Cream of the crop when it came to drummers.

*Note, I may be a few hours early on this.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Jessye Norman (no not that one)

Jessye Norman, Grammy-winning star of opera, dies at 74 - BBC News

Comment

Have just finished their farewell tour. Having seen them a few times back in the day, I was pleased to see them again a couple of years ago and had a beer or 2 with him and a good old reminiscence. Barrie Masters of Eddie and the Hot Rods: Eddie and the Hot Rods - Wikipedia

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

R.I.P Barrie, a great singer and frontman.

Do Anything you Wanna do is one of the best from 1977 and a real favourite of mine. I met him when they played in Southampton a few years ago and he was a genuinely nice guy too.
            Last edited by Grasser73; 2 October 2019, 12:15.

Comment

Peter Sissons (77)

Comment

Kim Shattuck

Kim Shattuck (56) of LA pop/punk band The Muffs, one of my 90's/00's favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Peter Sissons (77)
                  Here's a picture of him back in 1951 on a school day trip to the Isle of Man, with him in the picture are john Lennon and Jimmy Tarbuck who were in the same class.

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

American actor Aron Eisenberg best known for playing the Ferengi character Nog on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine died on Saturday September 21, 2019. He was aged 50 and had been suffering chronic from kidney disease.

intl.startrek.com/news/aron-eisenberg-obituary-star-trek

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Originally posted by Anonimouse View Post
                      American actor Aron Eisenberg best known for playing the Ferengi character Nog on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine died on Saturday September 21, 2019. He was aged 50 and had been suffering chronic from kidney disease.

intl.startrek.com/news/aron-eisenberg-obituary-star-trek
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X