• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are EU women more sexy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From L to R: Lithuania, Germany, Slovakia, Finland, United Kingdom.

I know who I'd pick....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

I know who I'd pick....
      nose?

Comment

From L to R: Lithuania, Germany, Slovakia, Finland, United Kingdom.

I know who I'd pick....
        The only one under 60?
        Fancy that.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I know who I'd pick....
          The one in the glass room at the back so no-one can hear her laughter
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Germany: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Bonk can't say they don't have a sense of humour...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Germany: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julia_Bonk can't say they don't have a sense of humour...

Comment

Working...
              X