• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London property panic station...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    4-6m is the new 1m. Aren't something like 10% of households asset millionaires now (inc. property, pensions etc.)?
    I thought is was 90%. There's just AtW and a few million other immigrants who haven't made it to the big time.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      "A four bedroom townhouse on the site was listed in July last year for £6m, but was reduced to £4m in January – a decline of 38 per cent"
      (a) I'd call that 33%. I don't know why they think it's 38% but I'm sure that is why they are property millionaires and I'm not
      (b) even if it is 38%, that's back to, what, 2014 prices? They can ride that out in another couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        (b) even if it is 38%, that's back to, what, 2014 prices? They can ride that out in another couple of years.
        Yeah I am sure they keep cutting the price because they are planning to ride it out

Comment

Working...
        X