• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ways to find a new contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi mate please see my sig we have many roles for you, can only do up to 850/day atm though so if that's too low will have to get back to you
    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Do a search. Use Google. There have been many threads on this in the past month.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If you are actually a contractor and run a business and therefore your job now is to sell your business services.

So forget being what you were and put in your salesman hat.

Comment

update linked-in to show as being available, upload cv to jobs boards, email previous client managers to let them know of availability, put mobile phone in camelbak, and go out for a ride on my mountain bike and continue riding until the phone rings ... sometimes it takes a few weeks, but I like riding and enjoy the break

Comment

Working...
          X