• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit Out in Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Interesting. Has any political party 'closed' because it has achieved its reason for being?
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No, because every political party has the same aim. Get in power, stay in power, suck up lots of money and get rich.
    I do think UKIP actually has a fair bit of integrity in that they really are campaigning a specific issue not just to get rich (it's not like they have a lot of MPs). I doubt the party would dissolve although I wouldn't be too surprised.
    More likely UKIP will just fade away from their 5 minutes of fame, the way BNP has. UKIP will have achieved what they set out for if we get a referendum, whichever way it goes, unless we all start wearing UKIP '45' badges like those idiotic Scots.
    There's no way we'd get another vote in the next 15 years if we vote to remain, so UKIP is defunct.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
      Are there any humorous "Out" stickers for the back of my car?

I'm thinking something along the lines of a boot coming out of a map of the UK with a swastika/hammer & sickle flying off the end. Like they had in Guernsey a few years ago to celebrate kicking the krauts out of there....
      I don't really think sticking a swastika on your car is humorous. The Out campaign is about us leaving the EU, not us kicking all the foreigners out of the UK - you'd more likely be an advert for the IN campaign doing that

The UK under a big thumb would work... or Cameron as Merkle's puppet...

Comment

Is Brexit - out a double negative?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Is Brexit - out a double negative?
          I'm more concerned no one wants AndyW's mum, brekkies and a ciggy.

Comment

Bookies have the Stay In result at 1/3. This isn't even going to be close. Nothing to see here.
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

78% brexit

http://m.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/Brex...ail/story.html
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Brexit Out in Poll

Looks like it is swinging for BREXIT

For comparison;

Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 10 March 2016, 14:26.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Brexit Referendum Betting Odds | Oddschecker

no chance leaving , it will be fudged anyway !

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                    Bookies have the Stay In result at 1/3. This isn't even going to be close. Nothing to see here.
                    Currently. Odds can change... the Scottish odds surely did and what did the bookies say about the last general election?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      Currently. Odds can change... the Scottish odds surely did and what did the bookies say about the last general election?
                      I would have thought the age range with high percentage Brexit voters (ie over 65s) are less likely to surface on certain types of polls such as those are that internet based. Well here's hoping.

Comment

Working...
                      X