• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

North vs South no contest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    How is your BMW 108i running?

Is your wife still posting her pout-faced-wine-glass-in-one-hand selfies on tumblr, facebook etc?

Have you booked your holiday to Tenerife yet?

and so on ....
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Two southern. Torbay and Southwark. I'm surprised at Torbay, it being in South Devon.
      You are surprised that Torbay is in South Devon! Where did you think it was?

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
        You are surprised that Torbay is in South Devon! Where did you think it was?
        Yorkshire
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          Yorkshire
          Explains your tulip adverts with "easy commute from" ballhooks.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Perhaps it's not north / south, it's immigrant infested / immigrant free?
            Cos there are loads of immigrants in Blackpool and Torquay...
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Two southern. Torbay and Southwark. I'm surprised at Torbay, it being in South Devon.
              Full of Northerners mate

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                No contest.

One southern borough on the "unhealthy" list and one Northern borough on the "healthy" list.
                I would wager that these areas are also defined by which party has political control of their areas

The places with England's unhealthiest children revealed - is your area in the top 10? - Mirror Online
                Lets hope counting is better up North, as I see two unhealthy Southern on the list!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Cos there are loads of immigrants in Blackpool and Torquay...
                  Immigration swoop on Blackpool takeaways - Blackpool Gazette
                  Four arrested in Blackpool immigration raids - Blackpool Gazette

BBC Inside Out -

There has been a huge influx of Eastern Europeans over the last 12 months in the North West of England.

Blackpool in particular has attracted large numbers of migrants.

There are estimated to be 20,000 Eastern Europeans, mostly Poles, now living and working in the resort and surrounding area.

Comment

Um, it's linked to poverty levels. Which are linked to job levels. Which are due to central government's refusal to invest in the north, not due to local government.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I reckon if you did a review of the parents IQ and career history you would find that that there is a correlation between unhealthy kids and thick/unemployable adults.

and that is not a coincidence but a direct realtionionship

Comment

Working...
                      X