• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client Toilets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I walked into the toilets to be greeted with a smelly turd slap bang in the middle of the floor
    Recall a similar incident once, mind you, it was at primary school.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Sheffield BT NSOC was the worst for me, notices everywhere about respecting the toilets - i.e. not tulipting while standing on the seats, but worst for me where the crows (bogies) wiped both sides of the cubicle walls , had to poo with my shoulders drawn in.

Seven months of hell, my one and only shifts job, only did it cos nowt else, circa 2009, dedicated my whole to getting out and I did, to permiedom in Leeds for 65k, that didn't last cos I fell out with the boss!! What a ****** he was....

Comment

Years ago I did a gig where I was in collecting KPIs for a major outsourcing.

On the day the announcement was made to offshore about 1000 people around the company I was in their Brighton office. After lunch a note was put on the toilets door to the affect

"We're sorry for today's anouncement, but for the individual who has smeared their excrement with their hands over all of the walls, doors and mirrors of the toilets, this is unacceptable as of your colleagues still has to clean this up"

Classy.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Years ago I did a gig where I was in collecting KPIs for a major outsourcing.

On the day the announcement was made to offshore about 1000 people around the company I was in their Brighton office. After lunch a note was put on the toilets door to the affect

"We're sorry for today's anouncement, but for the individual who has smeared their excrement with their hands over all of the walls, doors and mirrors of the toilets, this is unacceptable as of your colleagues still has to clean this up"

Classy.
          Sounds like something out of a horror film
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X