• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free McDonald's breakfast today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    When she has finished throwing up I am sure she will tell us how many freebies she got.

If only Gordon Ramsey was doing this.
    GR is known as the McDonalds of the Michelin world. Ironically.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Did anyone get this working? Went to three places yesterday and they looked at me as if I was crazy.

Maybe only available for certain franchises?

Comment

Originally posted by DieScum View Post
        Did anyone get this working? Went to three places yesterday and they looked at me as if I was crazy.

Ha ha ha
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DieScum View Post

Funny......they were dragging people off the streets near me, the staff were all dressed as clowns
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X