• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please can you tell me the contents of your wallet so I can judge you

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Is she now happily married to DP ?
    They were happily married. But she did not clean behind the fridge. So as DP is a loyal UKIP supporter, she had to go.

Comment

I found a small purse in (ex)mother's drawer yesterday. At last, thinks I, something I can usefully purpose for when I am out and about on my velocipede.

The popper is broken, so purse is useless. Why, why, why would you keep a broken purse in your bedside table drawer for over a decade?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I have the bank account details of the Ex-MrsDP. Now I just have to raid her account and the gold will be all mine.
        May your dreams come true....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I found a small purse in (ex)mother's drawer yesterday. At last, thinks I, something I can usefully purpose for when I am out and about on my velocipede.

The popper is broken, so purse is useless. Why, why, why would you keep a broken purse in your bedside table drawer for over a decade?
          Sentimental value ....
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Is she now happily married to DP ?
            I've still got a picture of the now ex-mrs in my wallet, taken soon after I agreed to marry her.

Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I've still got a picture of the now ex-mrs in my wallet, taken soon after I agreed to marry her.

Happy days.
              We have a winner ! Next!
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

OLSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwggXWWQrbM
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    That's cos your Russian...
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      I've got some lint and a 10 euro note left over from holiday. What a loser I am.
                      If I get nicked by the rozzers, I may have some questions to answer....
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X