• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In other news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Well, it's quite clear the banks are NOT controlled by the EU. If they had been we wouldn't be in the tuliphole we are in now because they wouldn't have been gambling with our money.
    All the Euro banks are. Ours aren't AT THE MOMENT. Voting in will see the UK forced to take the Euro and be controlled by the EU central bank. The armed forces are being planned to be controlled by Germany. They are sitting on the paper now until all the idiots here have voted in.

No control of money, no control of defence, no control on borders....think very carefully what this means.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      All the Euro banks are. Ours aren't AT THE MOMENT. Voting in will see the UK forced to take the Euro and be controlled by the EU central bank. The armed forces are being planned to be controlled by Germany. They are sitting on the paper now until all the idiots here have voted in.

No control of money, no control of defence, no control on borders....think very carefully what this means.
      But our banks are controlled buy the USA and Asia. Lol.

I'm against the EU and will vote leave, but we will have to grow some if we don't want to be a poodle.

Chinese Nuclear power stations FFS!
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Dear more stupid,

Who wants an unelected dictatorship telling countries what they can and cannot do? Let the countries decide how they want to handle this.

Yours,

Dim
        And what percentage of the vote did the current government in the UK get ?

Or do you think its ok for 36% of the current to tell the other 64% of the country what to do in that instance ?

You just keep posting a lot of FUD and bollocks.

The UK mishandles the immigration it controls and we have a very weak democracy at home which won't get any better if we left the EU. Two facts which ruin the concept it would be better if we had more home power.

I'm voting to stay in the EU. They do a better job than the idiots at Westminster to be frank.

Comment

People who keep saying there is no democracy in the EU seem to be just saying the UK doesn't get its own way all the time.... Its just a total failure to understand what democracy is and what it isn't...

It isn't this ->

It is this -> and a bit of this ->

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post

WHS +1

Project FUD, the Brexiter's favourite, and only, weapon
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              WHS +1

Says bloke sucking on the tit of all the UK money in Europe. Merkel's monkey boy.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                And what percentage of the vote did the current government in the UK get ?

Or do you think its ok for 36% of the current to tell the other 64% of the country what to do in that instance ?

The UK mishandles the immigration it controls and we have a very weak democracy at home which won't get any better if we left the EU. Two facts which ruin the concept it would be better if we had more home power.

I'm voting to stay in the EU. They do a better job than the idiots at Westminster to be frank.
                The real disgrace is that UKIP got 12% of the vote and 0.15% of the seats.

I am pleased that you have recognized that the vote should have nothing to do with economics and everything to do with sovereignty.

You make interesting points. Do you really trust the Eurocrats? I wonder how many in the UK do?

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  WHS +1

Project fear, remain camps only weapon.

Comment

Says bloke sucking on the tit of all the UK money in Europe. Merkel's monkey boy.
                    Jealousy will get you nowhere you poor little insular person
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Do you really trust the Eurocrats? I wonder how many in the UK do?
                      For me it doesn't matter who is making the decision's but that they are good ones. Now no one can stand here and say the EU gets everything right anymore than you can stand here and say the UK government gets everything right. When I look at the laws and rules that can out the EU the by and large make total sense and are good. Health safety legalisation, workers rights, human rights and so on. OK we get the odd crazy one like bendy bananas and some that work for some countries more than others but you are going to get that with a stack of some many countries.

You can't have all the benefits and no negatives. On a balance its clear to me much of the work is good and helps us all. I can easily sit and pick up some that are either tulip, wrong or work against the UK. Its pig ignorant and stupid to simply ignore and dismiss all the good ones and all the benefits.

The reality is if we left Europe the UK would be largely subjected to a Tory led government voted for by just 36% of the people. My politics are progressive and not based in Conservatism. I a lot of what I think has been good coming out of Europe will be rolled back via a Tory UK government at the expense of most people. I also see value in basing political judgements from a pool of some 700 million people vs the opinion of 80 million people (forgive the fag packet maths).

Comment

Working...
                      X