• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Off to the bench for me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops got that a tad wrong didn't I.
    So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Gardening. Weather is improving, get out there and plant some fruit & veg
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Cheers for the suggestions. It's a little too early for the house DIY, having a major extension done at the moment. Hopefully I won't be on the bench when it comes to the internal jobs.
        Probably a good time for a clear out, always wanted to 5s the house.

As for flying, wow, hadn't even considered it. Sadly I'm not sure budget will stretch/wife will approve!

Comment

Jeremy Kyle, Claim JSA, and cracking one off every day....
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
            I like that!

Mine was more along the lines of this which was my last attempt.
            No bodies found in fact bugger all was found just clay lots of it.
            why did you dig that?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I was wondering the same

Comment

Ok just to satisfy your curiousity
                It rains and fills with water you wait a while and then the magic begins

This was 2007 and 2009

then we bought our own Ducks
                Here are some of them closely examining a young Morhen
                We have a permanent resident pair of Morhens
                This year we have already had 2 hatches of Morhens and she is already sitting on her 3rd batch.
                Tadpoles are abundant and I hope it will be another excellent year for Dragon Flies.

Last edited by DallasDad; 16 May 2016, 21:08.
                So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Nice, we've got some wasteground over the road from us that was covered in brambles, I waded in with a hedge trimmer one autumn, put 10 tons of topsoil on it and sprinkled it with wild flower seeds. Now it's a haven for wildlife with frogs, bees butterflies and birds, it's great showing the young'un a bee resting on a Borage or Phacelia plant.
                  Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
                  "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Working...
                  X