• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany polygamy: Minister says migrants must abide by the law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I struggle with the concept of having one wife. WTF I would want more is beyond me.

Comment

In human populations the natural male/female split approximately 50/50.

Because human children take an inordinately long time to raise compared with other mammals they tend to pair up for a long time.

.... so in a society that practices polygamy there will be a lot of human males who cannot find a mate. It's a simple maths problem.

Various mormon sects actually expel young men from their society in order to bring the numbers down.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Believe me, there is no Sharia Law in UK
        2013:
        Muslim London Patrol: Naked Women H&M Posters Covered

"muslims have taken it upon themselfs to .. forbid this evil dirty posters .."

13 June 2016:
        Sadiq Khan: "There will be no more 'body shaming' adverts on the Tube"
        Believed by some to be a smokescreen for implementing a Sharia Muslim agenda in London.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How long now until the 4th Reich is complete?
          http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/06/wo...army.html?_r=0

BERLIN — You know times have changed when the Germans announce they are expanding their army for the first time in 25 years — and no one objects.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
            I struggle with the concept of having one wife. WTF I would want more is beyond me.
            Ask Brillo?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X