• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce retreat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    42% of marriages end in divorce. Blimey, I'd no idea it was that high.
    It used to much higher... Its on a downwards trend as the council estate princesses just go direct to parenting now and skip the whole marriage thing...

Comment

Four years after separating from my husband, Mark, I still get feelings of uncontrollable rage whenever I hear about the latest holiday or somesuch he and his girlfriend are on, and the little voice inside my head screams, “It’s not FAIR!”
      amuses me when I hear this
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Married for 12 years, no children.

I often joked with my wife, that if we got divorced she would get 50% of everything I owned, and I would STILL be better off because of her spending.

You know, I was right

Comment

five star hotel in Horsham, is calm and businesslike, with a flip chart and projector in evidence. Seven women and two men sit around a square of tables, with booklets, stationary and water neatly arranged.
          Sounds like an Accenture presentation
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
            It used to much higher... Its on a downwards trend as the council estate princesses just go direct to parenting now and skip the whole marriage thing...
            More like immigration has risen and those cultures believe in marriage for life.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              More like immigration has risen and those cultures believe in marriage for citizenship.
              FTFY.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                More like immigration has risen and those cultures believe in marriage for life.
                Damned immigrants coming over here with their high morals. Send em all home.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Sounds like an Accenture presentation
                  And every bit as pointless too, no doubt.
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Damned immigrants coming over here with their high morals. Send em all home.
                    Have you lost one of your ex-wives to an immigrant? Are the grapes sour?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                      Have you lost one of your ex-wives to an immigrant? Are the grapes sour?
                      Painful, so I hear
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X