• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So today I'm in one of the poorest countries of Europe ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    We don't have your trash. You and the vast majority of the EU is in absolutely no position to criticise the UK. Your country is an e onomic disaster. You even have Cretinhead buying you up.

You really need to get a grip and escape the constant feeling sorry for yourself.
    Again, you are insisting in put words in my mouth. I'm not criticize UK and you don't stop criticize Portugal.

Again, look for the trash that you have in your country, "power" it's not everything. Take it like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      Again, you are insisting in put words in my mouth. I'm not criticize UK and you don't stop criticize Portugal.

Again, look for the trash that you have in your country, "power" it's not everything. Take it like a man.
      Do you live and work in Portugal or are you in the UK?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post

So you say you don't criticise the UK but in the next sentence tell me to look for our 'trash'.

Get a grip.

Comment

Well Bee as an individual is an idiot. But I like the Portuguese generally. And Brits should not be too patronising. All countries follow historical paths from dominance to decline. Portugal was ahead of us in opening up the path to the East and has subsequently declined to obscurity. Some of you voted to accelerate the same fate for Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
            Well Bee as an individual is an idiot. But I like the Portuguese generally. And Brits should not be too patronising. All countries follow historical paths from dominance to decline. Portugal was ahead of us in opening up the path to the East and has subsequently declined to obscurity. Some of you voted to accelerate the same fate for Britain.
            Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Yawn.
              Well he started off OK....
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CretinWatcher View Post
                Maybe you can bring them back
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Isn't Portugal (about) the only country that England hasn't gone to war with?
                  Technically true, but after the Peninsular wars Britain effectively occupied Portugal and ruled through a Regency operated under military control headed by William Beresford. We didn't actually invade and conquer them, but once we'd dealt with the French we decided we liked the place so much we'd keep it.

We were finally kicked out following the revolution in 1820 and the return of the royal family from Brazil.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                  X