• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More migrant mayhem in the wonderful German utopia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Highly unlikely that is actually 17. Young men arrive with no papers after burning their passport. 17 is a popular age to choose as the authorities consider them vulnerable.
    Just seen his photo. More like 27.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Just seen his photo. More like 27.
      There was one on UK Border Force on Sky, said he was 15, he was at least 40!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        "the fastest 14 year old in Sweden" picture always makes me chuckle...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          I've heard some interesting views from health and social workers who deal with these "kids".

Anyway the UK now has a policy of repatriating them when they turn 18.

The intelligent ones get a girl pregnant and have a kid before that.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Highly unlikely that is actually 17
            Agreed, this is a well known tactic to guarantee quick 'unaccompanied minor' asylum status from the 'right mugs' Western countries.

Saad Alsaud, claims to be '14', now the fastest '14-year-old' in Sweden with unprecedented size and pace for a boy his age.

Youssaf Khaliif Nuur. claims to be '15', amongst the tallest and most mature looking '15-year-olds' in Sweden, a filled out 6ft and shaving daily.

"Psychology graduate Miss Mezher had warned her mother that she was caring for ‘big powerful guys’ aged up to 24, in a shelter designed for children aged 14 to 17"
            Last edited by SunnyInHades; 19 July 2016, 14:04.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I'm concerned with the well being and safety of family, friends and fellow law abiding Britons.
              Like these ones?

Spalding shooting: Three shot dead near swimming pool
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I've heard some interesting views from health and social workers who deal with these "kids".

Anyway the UK now has a policy of repatriating them when they turn 18.

The intelligent ones get a girl pregnant and have a kid before that.
                My bro is a social worker, he caught TB (mild form) off a Kurdish shepherd boy, got black magic put on him by a Congolese bloke with 3 wives and nine kids (none in UK) - black magic didn't work.

Horrible job, he's had to take babies off people cos parents both smack heads and kid born same but worst one was this little lad he had who'd been sexually abused by his father. What you don't realise in these case that the kid loved his Dad still and still wanted to stay with him and cried for him. Heartbreaking.

Sure DA will say kid should just get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  No wonder the German economy is tanking with Uber cretins like you on their doorstep.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    No wonder the German economy is tanking with Uber cretins like you on their doorstep.
                    I know Scooter is a tit, but what does his choice of taxi app have to do with it ?
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                      I know Scooter is a tit, but what does his choice of job have to do with it ?
                      FTFY
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X