• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sweating my nuts off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Apparently, there is no max. As Im not an employee of the client co also :-)

Heard theres a motion in parliament setting a max of 30C.....
    When faintings start to happen, I'm sure the perms will be getting ice creams in
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Gutted. I thought this thread was going to be about PC getting a call from Hector.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Apparently, there is no max. As Im not an employee of the client co also :-)

Heard theres a motion in parliament setting a max of 30C.....
        Another nail in the coffin of British productivity.

Everyone in the office fainting and walking out each time there's a slightly hot day, like a lot of schoolgirls with a fit of the vapours!

The more air conditioners are installed the more energy the UK wastes. You don't need them when you can just open a window. I'd ban the whole lot!
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Gutted. I thought this thread was going to be about PC getting a call from Hector.

Comment

You could always just take the day off?

Also no AC in the office, what 2 bit outfit is this

Comment

PC - get yer sen one of these and sit infront of it. You'll be cool and also find out what it's like to be popular

Comment

Sweating my nuts off

Watch out for hungry squirrels...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                  You could always just take the day off?

Also no AC in the office, what 2 bit outfit is this
                  He can't do that he would lose money, he would rather attend and bleat like a big girl on here
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    He can't do that he would lose money, he would rather attend and bleat like a big girl on here
                    who?

Comment

I have one of these: USB LED Uhr & Ventilator | Forever Child
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X