• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sue for unfair parking charges?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Did you have trouble reading the letter, to ascertain who sent it?

Very important if you plan to sue
    nah didn't bother reading it for forum warriors like yourself. might do it in a week when writing an appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      nah didn't bother reading it for forum warriors like yourself. might do it in a week when writing an appeal.
      Ah I see, you "thought" you would post some factually lacking post on here instead of actually reading it.

Nice one
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Ah I see, you "thought" you would post some factually lacking post on here instead of actually reading it.

Nice one
        Gosh you are so stupid. You are cancer of this forum. I did read that u moron enough to know they are trying to scam me. Now go and hide into your box, where you came from.

Comment

Gosh you are so stupid. You are cancer of this forum. I did read that u moron enough to know they are trying to scam me. Now go and hide into your box, where you came from.
          I'm stupid.

You should review your posts, on here, it may change your mind.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I'm stupid.
            Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Thanks for the clarification.
              No problem, the constant stream of drool usually confirms it and I wasn't born on the Isle of Wight
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

No problem, the constant stream of drool usually confirms it and I wasn't born on the Isle of Wight
                Do us a favour and stop posting your brain farts. At least in our topics.

Comment

Do us a favour and stop posting your brain farts. At least in our topics.
                  I think you will find you are in the Top 5 CUK brain fartologists, although you'll never take PC alive
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

So i paid dart charge back in Feb. Today I've received a letter from feckers demanding 70£ for not paying it. It's not the first time councils trying their chances like that (got a letter with penalty for a place with free parking, succesfully appealed). Is there anything to do to rub their noses like sue for 100k or so?
                    I represented a friend at the parking appeals tribunal in which we won the case. The council’s own photographs showed there was no offence and the law has been misinterpreted by the council. (It took me four hours of research and a few hours to go the tribunal). I looked deeply into the matter of claiming costs however; there is no way of doing so and no way of suing the council even if they issue a ticket maliciously. Hence why so many tickets are issued, they know the worst that could happen is that the parking appeals tribunal will rule that the ticket is not payable. There must be a huge number of wrongly issued tickets that are not contested.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X