• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First world problems - jacuzzi temperature

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Get them wetsuits you tight bar steward.
    +1 easily available from all services on the m1 and m6 alongside those wooden giraffes
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      +1 easily available from all services on the m1 and m6 alongside those wooden giraffes
      Giraffes? Funny that. Missus wants to go to the Giragfe hotel in Kenya. There's a great deal on ground floor rooms.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Of course. I voted Brexit and as part of that decision I feel we should spend at least one week a year vacationing in the UK.

Weather has been great.
        Well, the seas cold deal with it, you big, overgrown Jessie and try to set a better example to your children
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          40 degrees is a tad warm even for adults; I generally have mine set to 36-38 depending on the time of year.
          35.for me. Leccy bill....
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Well, the seas cold deal with it, you big, overgrown Jessie and try to set a better example to your children
            Easy to say. When we got down there, a group of people were watching a couple of Orcas do tricks off the beach while a polar bear was hunting seals off an ice berg. My champers froze! We left when the big boat got too close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Easy to say. When we got down there, a group of people were watching a couple of Orcas do tricks off the beach while a polar bear was hunting seals off an ice berg. My champers froze! We left when the big boat got too close to it.
              Ghastly, I hate that.

Another chapter in the book, well and truly nailed, well done Walter
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Cheaper if you buy from a shop at the town you're staying in I've found.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Cheaper if you buy from a shop at the town you're staying in I've found.
                  ALDi have a sale on.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    ALDi have a sale on.
                    He may well be in luck the XXXL ones are usually the only ones available
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                      He may well be in luck the XXXL ones are usually the only ones available
                      Exactly. Only the ones for skinny people FFS!

Comment

Working...
                      X