• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My New Office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    It'll cost about 20 quid on a train for you to come down to me and nick my equipment & based on the fact you still pick up old cigarettes off the floor to roll a new one, I'm safe knowing you can't afford it.
    Will Suity be putting all the IT infrastructure in?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Will Suity be putting all the IT infrastructure in?

Mordac is a little like Suity in such as he's always sick and crap at his job, but has a different demeanour, in such that he's likely to try and punch you out.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Mordac is a little like Suity in such as he's always sick and crap at his job, but has a different demeanour, in such that he's likely to try and punch you out.
        I believe Mordac was talking about "removing" IT equipment, rather than putting it in
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          I believe Mordac was talking about "removing" IT equipment, rather than putting it in
          Yes, he was stole my entire test network at a client we both worked for. He eventually got fired though, so it all ended well.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I believe that was in self defence.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X