• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Hilary go there?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    I've not. Really I've not.

Probably makes me gay then....
    That's because chicks don't let you grab them by the pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

If she steers clear of this "prime opportunity" then what does this say for the behaviour of her husband?

“I do not have any information to offer regarding a nonconsensual or unwelcome sexual advance by Mr. Clinton.”
      Go for it Hilary! What is the worst that can happen?
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Go for it Hilary! What is the worst that can happen?
        President Killary: Would the World Survive Hillary Clinton?

Hillary is a war-monger. She pushed the Obama regime into the destruction of a stable and largely cooperative government in Libya where the “Arab Spring” was a CIA-backed group of jihadists who were used to dislodge China from its oil investments in eastern Libya. She urged her husband to bomb Yugoslavia. She has pushed for “regime change” in Syria. She oversaw the coup that overthrew the democratically elected president of Honduras. She brought neoconservative Victoria Nuland, who arranged the coup that overthrew the democratically elected president of Ukraine, into the State Department. Hillary has called President Vladimir Putin of Russia the “new Hitler.” Hillary as president guarantees war and more war.
        Trump or Killary. Poor America. Poor World really.

Comment

possibly as a pissed up 13 year old , by my forties I had realised that women actually had feelings & deserve a little respect. Hopefully by my 60s I will really have my tulip together.

First time I heard it then I thought it was a teenage footballer, too much too young.

Alpha Male with Zeta Morals.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Hopefully by my 60s I will really have my tulip together.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
              Not entirely 100% accurate in my experience.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Following on from the revelations about Trumps recorded conversations (which man has never had a similar conversation with mates?) will Hilary Clinton attack him?

If she does then Trump may just delve into this little lot

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ate/?tid=sm_tw.

If she steers clear of this "prime opportunity" then what does this say for the behaviour of her husband?

So all Trump can do is attack her husband.

I had similar conversations about women before I was 25. Since then I have grown up and moved with the times. Given the recentness of the claims and his age, its proof that he is not fit to be president. As if that was not already clear....

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                  TRy NLyUK.....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Alpha Male with Zeta Morals.
                    You do know that Zeta is the 6th letter of the Greek alphabet? Maybe you meant Omega.
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Most powerful job in world and we have a playground slanging match about who shagged who. I give up.
                      I get up...

Comment

Working...
                      X