• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No Longer Able to View NSFW threads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am all for this censorship, perhaps I will be able to find new supplies for my chicken coop without the wrong results appearing after Googling for young chicks and black cock wanted.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

OK, so I'm the one who changed the thread title. A few people on here view CUK while at their permanent place of work, and some of us contractors do too.
      The title was a little bit on the offensive side of strong.

As for bribing me, I can assure you that fawning and snivelling will not make one iota of impact. Brown envelopes with non-sequential oncers pictures of Adam Smith will be accepted.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Completely the wrong title to be at the top for the forum with so many people trying catch up with the budget today. Couldnt have timed it worse lol.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Completely the wrong title to be at the top for the forum with so many people trying catch up with the budget today. Couldnt have timed it worse lol.
          Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          And I'm going to do something fairly similar
          I do hope when you were watching your "kittens" there was no female ejaculations occurring
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

will this legislation cover 'retro' german pissing video's?

A mate of mine wants to know.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

"Mein Onkel liebt meinen goldenen Regen"... never heard of it.
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

My advice to your "mate" is to get downloading down and ensure back ups are in place to "make sure".
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                X