• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Buying properties for Rent...expanding my business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Are you illiterate?
    He knows who his dad is.

Comment

Originally posted by IT_BOY View Post
      Gosh i hear these contractors buying properties for their pensions.
      How do u guys do it ... i hear one IT contractor buying 12 properties but how ?
      I am thinking of expanding my business of my LTD company to include rented properties.

Was thinking of my pension , that's all.

Cheers
      If you have been doing this for 10 years would you not know this by now ? Maybe you should ask the question in another way so we know what exactly you are asking and can comment properly ?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
        If you have been doing this for 10 years would you not know this by now ? Maybe you should ask the question in another way so we know what exactly you are asking and can comment properly ?
        been saving hard that's why ...
        i was thinking whether operating as a sole trader or another company , best mortgages , tax issues , issues known , insurance ....
        i was keen in responses on how people save / invest simple...
        why cant this be a good post , we contractors work very hard and we all stick together ...right ????

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
          been saving hard that's why ...
          i was thinking whether operating as a sole trader or another company , best mortgages , tax issues , issues known , insurance ....
          i was keen in responses on how people save / invest simple...
          why cant this be a good post , we contractors work very hard and we all stick together ...right ????

Comment

Indeed. That doesn't mean carrying people who don't want a lift a finger to do some research themselves. Most forums tend to be fairly similar in this respect.
            Last edited by northernladuk; 24 December 2016, 18:55.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Indeed. That doesn't mean carrying people who don't want a lift a finger to do some research themselves. Most forums tend to be fairly similar in this respect.
              ok sure , i was gathering requirements and brain storming ... i am researching as well, seeing my adviser also.
              noting things down ....i certainly wasn't taking the piss... i just happen to start this conversation on boards.
              Last edited by IT_BOY; 24 December 2016, 19:20.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Are you illiterate?
                "post-literate" I think is the new term.
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

ok sure , i was gathering requirements and brain storming ... i am researching as well, seeing my adviser also.
                  noting things down ....i certainly wasn't taking the piss... i just happen to start this conversation on boards.
                  Timing is everything.

And now is the perfect time to buy as shortly a lot of over-leveraged idiots are about to discover the impact S24 has on their tax returns and that the new PRA rules mean you can borrow less than you could back in October....*
                  Last edited by eek; 26 December 2016, 11:54. Reason: * there may be some sarcasm in this post
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Your best bet is to speak to your advisors first, let us know what they say and perhaps we could fill in the gaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                      "post-literate" I think is the new term.
                      common mate get real ... so F**king what if i typed quickly and put a mistake ?
                      havent u got something for real to discuss ???
                      how daft and pathetic u are

Comment

Working...
                      X