• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bungalows

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Was it the episode where she wasn't pregnant?
    Yes, but the cold sore was there instead.
    First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. But Gandhi never had to deal with HMRC

Comment

I am 43 and live in a bungalow. Detached. Loads of land - have converted the attic to a dormer and created an extension running right along the back. Fantastic large housed for just me!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        To me the word bungalow screams "pensioner", and I'd never contemplate living in one. But they do have plus points, and are generally pretty saleable.

Ironically I have a two-bedroom single-storey annex to my main three storey house, and use it more like a large summer house. So I suppose in a way I have bought a bungalow after all.
        To me it screams "45 years work done and dusted, no mortgage, three vehicles on the drive and a large sum in the bank". And I've never been busier and more fulfilled in my life.

Wait till you hit your mid 50s, your view of pensioners will change very quickly indeed...
        Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
          I am Larry the Loner incarnate!
          ftfy
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X