• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Perils of Winking on the Train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mind winking, it's much worse when you get caught wanking on a train.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      Or in a sauna.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Getting caught
          I must have missed Chapter 1 of this saga.

Are you saying the Russian FSB has videos of Trump winking on a train?

edit: Oh wink! I've been caught by a parody thread!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

No, it's a parody of the working on a train thread.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

edit: Oh wink! I've been caught by a parody thread!
              Could be....

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Getting caught
                You were in Germany recently weren't you: https://www.thelocal.de/20170110/man...-kitchen-knife
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Or maybe just wank at work: Masturbating At Work: Why Fapping Is The New Smoke Break | Ravishly

Dr Mark Sergeant, a senior lecturer in psychology at Nottingham Trent University, tells Metro that masturbating can be "very effective at work".
                  'Effective' as in getting you marched offsite pretty damned quick
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    You were in Germany recently weren't you: https://www.thelocal.de/20170110/man...-kitchen-knife

She decided to open the door, only to find the bewildered man "as God had created him". Not only was the 22-year-old naked, he was also holding a kitchen knife - causing the conductor great alarm.

The conductor then alerted the federal police, who are responsible for overseeing train stations. The officers arrived to find the man in the toilet "stark naked" and shaving his pubic hair with the knife
                    Not quite that young

At least he picked a nice clean toilet for it though
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Thanks, Arriva Trains Wales

So it transpires that my train didn't actually stop where I wanted to get off, even though it was scheduled to.

It seems that ATW is target obsessed so, if a service is running late, it will skip one or more stops in order to reach its destination on time.

I guess I should rename the title of this thread to "The perils of wearing headphones on a station platform"

Comment

Working...
                      X